CPD Approval Number: FENTON 49
CPD Points: 7
Delivery mode: ONLINE
Everyone will experience conflict in the workplace at some point in time. As a real estate professional, dealing with clients, customers and the general public – there is always the potential for conflict and difficult situations. Since you can’t prevent conflict the most important thing is to learn how to handle or manage it in productive ways. There are no magical phrases or simple procedures for managing conflict. However, there are several strategies for coping with conflict. Knowing when and how to use these techniques and how your own attitudes and behaviour can influence the outcome of the conflict resolution process – can make you a more effective problem solver in the workplace.
The Important bits:
- Courses are non-refundable after purchase.
- Students can log in and out of the course until completed.
- Course access is valid for 14 days – access after this time will incur a fee of $99.
- To earn CPD points for 2021 – your course must be completed in 2021.
- All students are required to email us at email@example.com to confirm course completion.
- Certificates will be issued and points lodged with DMIRS within 14 days of completion.