CPD Approval Number: FENTON 56, 59
CPD Points: 7.5
Delivery mode: ONLINE
The Customer Service and Cultural Diversity Combo Pack combines the following two Elective CPD topics:
Achieving Excellence in Customer Service – FENTON 56 (3.5 CPD)
This course will assist real estate professionals to develop and manage customer service standards with internal and external customers of the agency and the general public. Participants will learn how to effectively manage customer service by developing an understanding of their customers and their service expectations, learning how to create processes that consistently exceed customer expectations, how to effectively solve customer problems and how to promote a customer focussed team culture.
Understanding Cultural Diversity in the Workplace – FENTON 59 (4 CPD)
Professionalism in client and customer service means different things to different people, but all of them are worthy of your time, respect and attention. When you acknowledge and respect diversity, you have a greater opportunity to attract and retain a diverse range of clients, build better rapport with them and increase client satisfaction. This is particularly relevant and essential to your role as a real estate professional in Western Australia. You can improve client engagement and satisfaction by developing your cultural competence to better understand the different needs and expectations of diverse groups of customers. This course will give you the knowledge to communicate appropriately with culturally and linguistically diverse customers, clients, their families and the wider community.
The Important bits:
- Courses are non-refundable after purchase.
- Students can log in and out of the course until completed.
- Course access is valid for 14 days – access after this time will incur a fee of $99.
- To earn CPD points for 2021 – your course must be completed in 2021.
- All students are required to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm course completion.
- Certificates will be issued and points lodged with DMIRS within 14 days of completion.