CPD Approval Number: FENTON 56, 70
CPD Points: 7
Delivery mode: ONLINE
The Customer Service and Problem-Solving Combo Pack combines the following two Elective CPD topics:
Achieving Excellence in Customer Service – FENTON 56 (3.5 CPD)
This course will assist real estate professionals to develop and manage customer service standards with internal and external customers of the agency and the general public. Participants will learn how to effectively manage customer service by developing an understanding of their customers and their service expectations, learning how to create processes that consistently exceed customer expectations, how to effectively solve customer problems and how to promote a customer focussed team culture.
Solving Problems in the Workplace – FENTON 70 (3.5 CPD)
We encounter problems and make decisions every day. Some problems are simple and the solution is readily apparent, while other problems are more complex and we must weigh multiple potential solutions as we make our decision. In this course, participants will learn a three-phase problem solving process that can be applied to any situation. Participants will learn how to apply a range of techniques to define problems, identify root causes and identify and analyse potential solutions. Participants will also learn techniques for creative thinking, how to make good group decisions, and ways to follow up on and evaluate decisions.
The Important bits:
- Courses are non-refundable after purchase.
- Students can log in and out of the course until completed.
- Course access is valid for 14 days – access after this time will incur a fee of $99.
- To earn CPD points for 2021 – your course must be completed in 2021.
- All students are required to email us at email@example.com to confirm course completion.
- Certificates will be issued and points lodged with DMIRS within 14 days of completion.