CPD Approval Number: FENTON 50, 56, 57
CPD Points: 7.5
Delivery mode: ONLINE
The Elective CPD Combo Pack combines the following three Elective CPD topics:
Communication Skills for Real Estate – FENTON 50 (2 CPD)
This module is designed to help real estate professionals improve their interactions with clients, customers and colleagues. This content gives participants the opportunity to improve the critical communication skills of listening, asking questions and being aware of nonverbal messages. Participants also learn more about the elements of communication with others that help reveal appropriate information about ourselves, and how to manage a professional image.
Achieving Excellence in Customer Service – FENTON 56 (3.5 CPD)
This course will assist real estate professionals to develop and manage customer service standards with internal and external customers of the agency and the general public. Participants will learn how to effectively manage customer service by developing an understanding of their customers and their service expectations, learning how to create processes that consistently exceed customer expectations, how to effectively solve customer problems and how to promote a customer focussed team culture.
Facilitating Client Meetings – FENTON 57 – (2 CPD)
This module is designed to equip real estate professionals with the skills required to facilitate productive client meetings. Participants will learn what their role is as a facilitator of meetings, how to adequately plan for client meetings and anticipate the outcome of the meeting and the proven facilitation techniques that keep client meetings on track and moving towards the desired outcome.
The Important bits:
- Courses are non-refundable after purchase.
- Students can log in and out of the course until completed.
- Course access is valid for 14 days – access after this time will incur a fee of $99.
- To earn CPD points for 2021 – your course must be completed in 2021.
- All students are required to email us at email@example.com to confirm course completion.
- Certificates will be issued and points lodged with DMIRS within 14 days of completion.